Friday, January 22, 2010

dreams on jello

Ahhh jello...

so last night I had 2 cups of jello before dinner, and 6 cups of jello after dinner. I then went to sleep and dreamed I punched a girl in the face. I'd also had 2 cups of jello at lunch... so this morning when I was recounting my dreams to my fiance over the phone, he mentioned that maybe I ought to cut back on the jello a bit.

So today I only had 4 cups of jello. We'll see what happens with my dreams tonight.

If every day were like today ...
You would lose 1.7 lbs per week.
You would reach your goal weight of 135 lbs on 6/10/2010.
In one month, you would weigh 162.2 lbs.
In three months, you would weigh147.3 lbs.

Calories Remaining to ...
GoalCalories
Maintain Weight
869
Lose 1 lbs. per week
369
Lose 1.6 lbs. per week (maximum safe)
82

No comments:

Post a Comment